Africa Ireland is a community of individuals of all ages who are here to learn new information, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
The rules are as follows:
- All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold Africa Ireland liable for any damages.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the administrator has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
- Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at Africa Ireland. Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from ‘text-message’ style substitutions of words like ‘u’ for ‘you’, and ‘ur’ for ‘your’. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-English speaking members must use translation software which is confused by abbreviations. Most of our volunteer members are very busy helping as many people as they can, and a post that is hard to read will often be overlooked.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
- This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the administrator will delete the material themselves.
- Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts. If you would like to advertise on our site, contact us at email@example.com
- Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the administrator.
- Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
- Member’s display names cannot be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots that will pick up your email address and spam you.
- Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Portal and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the administrator on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.
If you have any questions, please feel free to us using the contact form on the Contact page.